Project Implementation Plan
- Identify individuals with prediabetes and/or undiagnosed diabetes
- Identify individuals at risks for overweight/obesity/diabetes through screening using mobile clinics and public awareness campaigns.
- Training provided to health providers in disease prevention and nutrition counselling
- Providing access to nutrition education and counselling to the general population
- Increased knowledge in nutrition, nutrition education and counselling and acquire clinical research skills of project staff and students